We value the trust you place in Indian Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (IMFPA), That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up an account with Mouth and Foot Painting Artists. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data: We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. IMFPA’s may choose to place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. IMFPA’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven’t changed your computer’s settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Sharing of personal information : We may share personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- Links to Other Sites: Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. IMFPA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions: Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Choice/Opt-Out: IMFPA provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any PII that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to email@example.com
- Advertising: We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Corporate Gift Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Eligibility. Open to key purchase decision makers within the organization. IMFPA reserves the right to distribute these giveaways to any other entity at their sole discretion.
Sponsor. The Sponsor is www.imfpa.org
Giveaway Claim Method. The Sponsor will distribute these giveaways to eligible leads. These eligible leads should provide their company email id, phone number and address for the same.
How to claim. After being qualified as ‘Eligible’, you may claim these giveaways via the entry method described below.
- Submitting leads either on social media platforms/reference/offline mode.
- Contacting on office phone numbers/email or any relevant source.
Disclosure in Connection with Publicizing Entry. If you choose to promote your giveaway via social media or other channels, you should disclose your connection to www.imfpa.org.
Additional Terms. Sponsor, reserves the right to modify or cancel a giveaway at any time. Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, or incomplete lead information or for inaccurate entry information; (b) Sponsor, may disqualify any individual found as not eligible. (c) Violating these Terms & Conditions (d) No greater than the number of giveaways stated on the advertisement will be distributed..
You agree that Sponsor’s decisions related to each giveaway and its distribution is final. Each lead agrees that, by participating in a giveaway, Sponsor, and their respective affiliates may contact the eligible lead owner for its promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Spin the wheel Contest Terms & Conditions
All prizes for all winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
The decision of MFPA-India regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and MFPA-India reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
MFPA-India reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award any of the prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
MFPA-India reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
MFPA-India accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind whatsoever.